Terms and Service
By registering for, accessing and/or using the Service or TapiData Properties in any manner whatsoever, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and all other applicable operating rules, policies and/or procedures that may be published by us from time to time on the Website or Smartphone App, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you. In these Terms of Service, “Member”, "user" or "you" means any person accessing or using the Service or any of the TapiData Properties.
1. The TapiData Service. The TapiData service (the “Service”) provides Members the opportunity to: (1) enroll in one or more loyalty programs (“Loyalty Programs”) offered by third party merchants, restaurants and service providers (each, a “Merchant”), (2) receive, store, access and maintain Member’s Merchant receipts on certain TapiData Properties, and (3) access and use innovative software, applications, tools and content designed to assist Member with managing his/her Merchant interactions and overall spending activities. In addition, the Service may include other features, information and interactivity, such as information and advertising from Merchants, and the ability for Member to post comments, reviews, photos and other content to the Service, Website and/or Smartphone App in compliance with these Terms of Service. Member can access and use the Service through the TapiData Properties or by providing Member’s telephone number to the cashier at a Merchant store location. Elements of the Service may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us or Merchants from time to time. Your use of the Service is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by reference. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service and TapiData Properties, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
2. Eligibility. The Service and TapiData Properties are available only to individuals who are 13 years of age or older. By accessing the TapiData Properties and/or using the Service you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and your use of the TapiData Properties and/or Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation. If you are under age 13, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the TapiData Properties or the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or change eligibility criteria for the Service at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the Service, TapiData Properties and these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations which are applicable to you. Your right to access and use the Service or TapiData Properties is revoked where use of the Service is prohibited or to the extent any Loyalty Program, Reward or Incentive violates any law, rule or regulation applicable to you. Further, the Service is provided only for your personal use, and not for commercial use or to benefit of any third party. Corporate or business Accounts are permitted but must be through an individual authorized representative. Reward and Offers may not be transferred, repurposed or sold. The Smartphone App is provided free from TapiData but charges from your carrier for text and/or data usage may apply and you are responsible for all such charges.
3. Registration. Although you may use parts of the Service without first creating a registered Account, as described below, for access to all the benefits of the Service and to access the Website or Smartphone App, you will be required to register for an account (an “Account”). You must provide true, accurate and complete information as required, and you must keep your Account information up to date at all times. You may not create an Account using another person’s name or information, including email address and/or phone number, and you shall not, if applicable, create a username with the intent to impersonate another person, or which is subject to any rights of a person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or which is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s Account or registration information for the Service without permission. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You shall have the ability to delete your Account by emailing biz@TapiData.com.
4. Merchant Loyalty Programs. Loyalty Programs available using the Service are offered by Merchants and provide Members the opportunity to receive from the Merchant issuing the Loyalty Program, certain credits, awards, coupons, cash back, discounts and/or other promotional offers to use towards Merchant goods and services as described herein.
1. The Merchant is the sole and exclusive offerer, issuer and provider of the Merchant’s Loyalty Program, including all the Loyalty Program’s awards, gifts, cash-back, rebates, loyalty tier awards, and other rewards (“Rewards”) and its promotional offers, discounts, events and incentives (“Offers”), whether exclusive to Member or otherwise. Although certain Rewards or Offers may be processed by TapiData, TapiData is not a provider or issuer of any Loyalty Program, Reward or Offer. Each Loyalty Program is specific to the Merchant that issues it, and any corresponding Rewards and Incentives may not be used for goods or services from any other Merchant (unless specified by the issuing Merchant). The issuing Merchant is solely responsible for its Loyalty Program, including for the quality of the goods and services obtained through the Loyalty Program, for ensuring that all Offers and Rewards, including redemption of Rewards, are in compliance with all Federal, State or local laws applicable to Loyalty Programs, Rewards, and Offers, and for any liabilities, injuries, losses or damages Member may suffer in connection with use of the Merchant’s Loyalty Program. You hereby expressly agree that TapiData is not responsible for any Merchant Loyalty Program, Reward, or Offer, or for any other matter relating to a Merchant’s Loyalty Program and that TapiData is not responsible for redemption or fulfillment of any Merchant Loyalty Program Reward or Offer. Merchant may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend or modify any aspect of its Loyalty Program, including the Rewards and/or Offers offered or available, at any time.
2. Unless expressly allowed by the Merchant, Rewards and Offers cannot be combined with any other offers, certificates or promotions. Additional eligibility requirements may apply for certain Rewards and/or Offers, at the discretion of Merchant, and you agree not to use any Reward or Offer if you do not meet all the eligibility criteria specified by the Merchant. The Merchant is solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and accepted practices with respect to offering, issuing, advertising, and/or redeeming Rewards and Offers.
3. Rewards and Offers may only be applied to goods or services sold by the Merchant issuing the Reward or Offer, unless otherwise stated in the offer. Rewards may not be applied to delivery, processing or handling fees. If the Merchant is a restaurant, Rewards may not be applied to gratuities, tax, or, unless expressly permitted by the Merchant, to alcoholic beverages. If the Merchant is a restaurant and issues Offers for or that include alcoholic beverages, or permits use of Rewards for alcoholic beverages, the laws in certain states or counties may restrict or limit redemption of Rewards and usage of Offers for alcoholic beverages.
4. Rewards and Offers are only available as specified by the Merchant and may be limited or restricted by conditions imposed by the Merchant, including, but not limited to, time of use restrictions (such as day of week and hours of day), expiration dates, number of times you can use an Offer, total number of available Offers, etc. Unless otherwise specified by the Merchant, Offers do not apply to tax, gratuities, shipping and handling charges, and the purchase of gift cards. Members that have not established an Account may only access the Service using a Plastic Card at a Merchant retail location, and are only be eligible to receive loyalty tier awards for purchases from that Merchant.
5. Unless otherwise specified by the Merchant, there is no limit to the amount of Rewards you can earn in a calendar year. Rewards earned, but not redeemed, will expire 24 months after your last purchase with the associated Merchant recorded by the Service, unless the Merchant specifies an expiration date, or unless otherwise required by applicable state law, as described below. A Reward is available until the applicable expiration date for that Reward. Any unused Rewards will be deemed as expired. Certain states may require that Rewards be valid for a certain minimum period of time or require that Rewards not expire. If those laws apply, the Merchant is obligated to honor your Reward redemption beyond the expiration date specified as required by law. If you have a partially redeemed Reward and applicable law entitles you to a credit or refund for the unredeemed stated value of the Reward, the Merchant is obligated to provide you with a credit or refund to the extent required by applicable law. If the Merchant refuses to provide you with the credit, please contact TapiData by emailing us at info@TapiData.com. We will endeavor to resolve the dispute, however, we cannot and do not guarantee redemption or the issuance of any credits or refunds.
6. When redeeming a Reward, the value of your purchase must be greater than the value of the Reward. Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash equivalent, applied to past purchases, or used for purchasing gift cards. Rewards can be redeemed only in absolute amounts (e.g., $10.00) and not in fractional amounts (e.g., $10.35). A Merchant may enforce limitations on the amount of Rewards that will be used in a single transaction or day by any one Member, including but not limited to a minimum on the amount of Rewards used, a maximum on the amount of Rewards used. Employees of the Merchant cannot combine Rewards with any applicable employee program unless specified differently by the Merchant.
7. Merchant may determine at its sole discretion how long it will take from the time Member is entitled to a Reward until Member’s account is actually credited with the Rewards.
8. Unless otherwise specified by the Merchant, Loyalty tier levels are calculated based on annual spend not including tax, gratuities, shipping and handling charges, and the purchase of gift cards. Merchant may determine at its sole discretion how often Loyalty tier levels are calculated.
9. If you return goods that you purchased using Rewards, the Rewards used to purchase those goods will be credited back to your Account. if you return goods that you purchased as part of a purchase that was partially paid with Rewards, Merchant may decide to first credit your account with Rewards and only if there is a balance left to be credited back to you, credit the balance with other means. Partial or no credit may be given for partial, incomplete or damaged returns. Furthermore, TapiData’s obligation to issue you a Reward credit is conditional on Merchant processing the return so that it is properly recorded by the Service. If you close your Account, Rewards will not be credited back to you, unless required by law. Returns are also subject to the Merchant’s own policies. Furthermore, if you are issued or receive a Reward from the purchase of goods, which goods you later return, the applicable Reward will be debited from your Account.
10. The Merchant is the seller of the goods and services which you purchase from Merchant, and is the sole issuer and obligor of the Loyalty Program, Rewards and Offers. As such, the Merchant is fully responsible for any and all loss or damage of any kind, including financial injury, personal injury or death, (whether in tort, contract, or strict liability) arising out of or related to your redemption, in whole or in part, of any Reward or Offer and any goods or services acquired. You hereby expressly waive and release TapiData and its officers, directors, stockholders, affiliates, employees, agents, and successors from any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with Loyalty Programs, including your redemption or attempted redemption, in whole or in part, of any Rewards or Offers.
11. A Merchant may modify the Loyalty Program terms, Rewards and Offers available to you at any time.
12. TapiData and Merchants are not responsible for lost or stolen Plastic Cards or Account passwords or information, or for any damage incurred as a result of such incident. In the event of such loss or damage, you are required to immediately notify TapiData at info@TapiData.com in order to disable your Account. You can also disable the usage of a Plastic Card through the Smartphone App or Website.
5. TapiData Content
1. The Service and the TapiData Properties are the exclusive property of TapiData. Without limitation of the foregoing, other than the Member Content (as defined below), all the text, copy, words, images, photos, videos, sound, music, marks, logos, compilations (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly of information) and all other content on the Website and Smartphone App (collectively, the “TapiData Content”), and all software embodied in the TapiData Properties or otherwise used by TapiData to deliver the Service (“Software”) is proprietary to, and owned by, TapiData, our affiliates or our licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, patents, trade secrets and other proprietary rights and intellectual property rights and laws. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms of Service, any use, exploitation, copying, making derivative works, transmitting, posting, linking, deep linking, redistribution, sale, decompilation, modification, reverse engineering, translation or disassembly of the Software, TapiData Content or TapiData Properties is strictly prohibited. You may be subject to criminal or civil penalties for violation of this paragraph.
2. The mark “TapiData” and the TapiData logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of TapiData, and they may not be used in connection with any service or products other than those provided by TapiData in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits TapiData. The Service also features the trademarks, service marks, and logos of Merchants and other third parties, and each owner retains all rights in such marks. Any use of such marks, or any others displayed on the Service, will inure solely to the benefit of their respective owners.
3. Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Service and TapiData Properties a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) the TapiData Properties and TapiData Content solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and solely in connection with the Service. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any TapiData Content for other than personal, non-commercial use and in connection with the Service is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us or from the copyright holder identified in such content’s copyright notice. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any TapiData Content for commercial use, for non-commercial use other than in connection with the Service, or in any way that violates our rights or any third party rights.
6. Member Content and License
1. All content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Service and/or TapiData Properties by you, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. You are solely responsible for your Account, password, profile, messages, notes, text, information, opinions, ideas and any other content you post, upload, submit, distribute, publish, or display on or through the Website or Smartphone App, or transmit to or share with other users of the Service or TapiData Properties (collectively, the “Member Content”) and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. Any Member Content that is posted will not be treated as confidential. TapiData has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and decline, edit, or remove (without notice) all or any portion of any Member Content for any reason or no reason. If TapiData chooses at any time, in its sole discretion, to monitor Member Content, it still has no responsibility for the Member Content or for the conduct of the Member posting Member Content or to edit or remove any Member Content, except in compliance with a valid copyright takedown request as detailed in Section 13 below. If you are involved in a dispute with one or more Members, you hereby expressly release TapiData (including its officers, directors, stockholders, affiliates, agents and employees) from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind arising out of or in any way connected to any dispute. You may delete or remove your Member Content, either yourself or through a request made to TapiData. When your Member Content is deleted, it will be removed from the Service and TapiData Properties; however, you acknowledge that any removed Member Content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not following removal be shared with others).
2. When you post or otherwise make available any Member Content for inclusion on any part of the Service, Website or Smartphone App, you are hereby granting TapiData an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, transmit, reproduce, adapt, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), create collective works and distribute such Member Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Service or the promotion thereof, in any media or distribution method (now known or later developed), to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Member Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us and other users without violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights and that you will not provide any Member Content to which you do not have the full right to grant the license specified in this paragraph. You waive all moral rights in the Member Content which may be available to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been asserted. You represent and warrant to us that TapiData is free to exercise its rights to and/or implement your Member Content if it so desires, without obtaining permission or license from any third party and without reference to you or any other person. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users do not affect your other ownership or license rights in your Member Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your Member Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL ANY DISCLOSURE OF ANY MEMBER CONTENT TO TAPIDATA BE SUBJECT TO ANY OBLIGATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION OR ATTRIBUTION. BY SUBMITTING MEMBER CONTENT TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR TAPIDATA PROPERTIES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR MEMBER CONTENT WILL NOT VIOLATE ANY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PRIVACY, OR OTHER PERSONAL OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT NO MEMBER CONTENT WILL BE OR CONTAIN LIBELOUS OR OTHERWISE UNLAWFUL, ABUSIVE, OR OBSCENE MATERIAL. YOU ARE AND SHALL REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MEMBER CONTENT. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO TAPIDATA THAT WE ARE FREE TO USE THE MEMBER CONTENT AND IMPLEMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, IF WE SO DESIRE, AS PROVIDED OR AS MODIFIED BY TAPIDATA, WITHOUT OBTAINING PERMISSION OR LICENSE FROM ANY THIRD PARTY AND WITHOUT ANY FURTHER PERMISSION FROM YOU OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
7. Rules of Conduct
1. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Service or TapiData Properties, including without limitation any TapiData Content or Member Content, that:
i. Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty (see DMCA Copyright Policy applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended ));
ii. You know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
iii. Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
iv. Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
v. Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
vi. Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
vii. Includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
2. You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or TapiData Properties, any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services or TapiData Properties (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service or TapiData Properties; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Website; (vi) harvest or scrape any content from the Service or TapiData Properties; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
3. You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service or TapiData Properties, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service or TapiData Properties, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
4. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
8. Accuracy of Content. Excluding Member Content, the information provided through the Service and TapiData Properties is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any Merchant advertising, Reward or Offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law). The inclusion of any Merchant products, services, Rewards or Offers on the Website or Smartphone App at a particular time does not guarantee that such products, services, Rewards or Offers will be available to you.
9. Third Party Websites/Non-Endorsement. The Website and Smartphone App may contain links to third-party websites. The linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. We provide these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked website by TapiData. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties.
11. Warranty Exclusions and Limitations of Liability. TapiData does not warrant that the Service or TapiData Properties will operate error-free or without downtime. TapiData may pause or interrupt the Service or any of the TapiData Properties at any time, and users should expect periodic downtime for updates to the Service or applicable TapiData Properties. Because we do not control the security of the Internet, mobile networks, or other networks you use to access the Service or TapiData Properties, TapiData is not responsible for the security of information that you choose to communicate using the Service or with any of the TapiData Properties while it is being transmitted. Additionally, TapiData is not responsible for any data lost during transmission. Your sole and exclusive remedy, and TapiData’s sole and exclusive liability, for any breach of these Terms of Service or for any other cause of action shall be (at TapiData’s option) to use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to remedy the failure or to give a credit to you in the amount owed for an unused Reward under a Loyalty Program.
TAPIDATA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING: (i) ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING AND USAGE OF TRADE; (ii) THAT THE SERVICE, OFFERS, REWARDS AND TAPIDATA PROPERTIES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR, (iii) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE OPERATION, USE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE SERVICE OR TAPIDATA PROPERTIES, AND (iv) AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR TAPIDATA PROPERTIES. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from TapiData or through the Service or TapiData Properties will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM TAPIDATA OR ANY MERCHANT ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES, THE METHOD, TAPIDATA PROPERTY, ANY OFFERS OR REWARDS OR ANY GOODS AND SERVICES PURCHASED WITH OFFERS OR REWARDS, EVEN IF TAPIDATA OR SUCH MERCHANT HAS BEEN INFORMED OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TAPIDATA’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH A LOYALTY PROGRAM, REWARD OR OFFER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE A CREDIT OF THE AMOUNT OWED FOR THE OFFER OR REWARD. IN ANY EVENT, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TAPIDATA FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE SERVICE, THE TAPIDATA PROPERTIES AND ALL LOYALTY PROGRAMS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OWED BY A MERCHANT FOR ALL OFFERS OR REWARDS AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS BEFORE THE CLAIM AROSE, OR FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS LESS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM AROSE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Indemnification. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TapiData, our affiliates and each of our and their respective employees, officers, directors, stockholders, suppliers, affiliates, contractors, agents and successors, from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the Service, TapiData Properties, TapiData Content, or otherwise from your Member Content, violation of these Terms of Service, or violation by you or any third party using your Account or identity in the Service, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
13. Suspension, Modifications and Termination. TapiData reserves the right to suspend your Account or access to the Service or TapiData Properties at any time if we believe you are in breach of these Terms of Service. TapiData reserves the right to terminate or modify these Terms of Service, terminate the Service or modify any features or aspects of the Service or TapiData Properties, or modify its policies at any time, with or without notice to you. Any such termination will not affect any Rewards you have earned prior to termination. If you earn a Reward or use the Service, you shall be bound by the version of these Terms of Service in effect at the time of your purchase. If we make changes that materially affect your use of a Loyalty Program or the Service, we will post a notice of the change on the Website and Smartphone App. You are under an obligation to review the current version of this Agreement and other published TapiData policies before using the Service. Sections 4-8, 10-12, 14-15 and any accrued rights and remedies hereunder, and any other provisions that by their nature require survival in order to be effective, shall survive the termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
1. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
2. Assignment. These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
3. Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
4. No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
5. Headings. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.